Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

 

{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Well, since I have no children yet, I'd take my parents and sis. We are overdue for a family vacation. Way overdue.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
The other day. It was Lykke Li... GOOD STUFF!

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite? 
Garlic and tabasco. For sure.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play? 
Folk and acoustic kinds of music. Oh, and worship. I was once on my church's worship team. That was fun!

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
I'd go anywhere back in the 1800's or 1940's

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I was in bible school about 2 years ago studying practical theology and that was great. If I went back to school to get a degree it would be psychology/sociology or Early Education. I always wanted to be a counselor or elementary school teacher. And writing this reminds me: I can still be either!

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Any Superbowl. I'm not much of a sports fan, but football is always great to watch.

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
We have one of each. So whichever is available at the time is what I'll drive. Driving a manual is always fun, but of course the automatic is always much more relaxing; especially in traffic!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
For the most part, yes. It really depends on what I'm speaking about and who I'm speaking too. Every week I'm either speaking to our youth group or telling lil kiddos about Jesus.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
In 2006, Hawai'i had a little 3 point-something earthquake and I was sleeping over at my friend's house and we were awaken by it. I remember waking up and feeling as if I was rolling away. It lasted for about 3 minutes and there was hardly any damages. It was a cool thing to go through, but I hope we never go through something bigger.

2 comments:

  1. These are 10 questions I had not seen before...loved reading your answers! Now I am pondering what historic event I would want to witness...how fun!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Qs and As! Really fun! :D
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete