Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weeks Go By Like Days

This is how I am. Or was, rather. Coughs and sneezing and a really bad body ache. Thank God the last remnants has finally left and now I'm stuck with an "over-extended" shoulder. Okay, that sounds kind of weird but not in the "get-your-mind-out-of-the-gutter" weird. I went to hula practice on Monday (first time in a year!) and I guess that did it, even if hula is not even that strenuous. Oh well, a little bit of icyhot, lots of tylenol and my dad's innate talent to massage a muscle ache away will suffice. But I gotta say, trying to drive a stick shift in a place flooded with traffic lights (more shifting!) is so so so hard, but funny with this shoulder ache. My mom and I had a much needed laugh yesterday in our small little truck that she MADE me drive knowing that my shoulder is in crapville right now. Laughs with my mom are always worth it though, even if I'm trying not to cry because of pain.
Oh and in a week I will be in Maui! I'm so excited. Our youth group goes up every year for Spring Break, so I'll be surrounded by 16 year old teenagers. I need all the prayers I can get! What are y'all doing for your Spring Break? Besides going to Maui for 5 days, I'll be working (extra hard) on stuff for my Etsy shop and for an upcoming photoshoot. So excited. Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are going to Maui with your youth group! I have gone to a few different places with youth groups in the past, an I definitely learned a lot. :) Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maui!? SA-weet * glad ur feelin' better * been fighting a little cold myself all week * rump-yuck stuff ...

    ReplyDelete