Sunday, April 3, 2011

An Award?

Go check her blog out! She is so sweet!

Now I must give you 7 random facts about me.
1. I have this weird desire to live in the French country someday.
2. Speaking of someday, I want to own my own coffee shop/bookstore. Someday.
3. I have a very unhealthy addiction to Pepsi. So bad.
4. When I was a 12 year old, I gave my heart to Jesus. Big day for me.
5. One of my favorite shows (besides One Tree Hill, duh) is Say Yes to the Dress.
6. My ethnicity (in order from greatest to least): Hawaiian, Filipino, Japanese, Chinese, Irish. Yep, I have an Irish last name (that, you'll have to figure out).
7. Last but not least... I can make a really meeeeeeaaaaaan spaghetti. So delish!

2 comments:

  1. ohh i love one tree hill.. haha i visit the place they flim it a couple years ago.. and took pictures on the bball court... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats on getting this award love! i love your seven facts!i love your blog i'm happy i stumbled upon it if you have a minute you should check out my blog and follow if you feel the same
    xoxo
    your newest follower http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete