Monday, April 25, 2011

Feeling Better!

Hello lovelies! Today is the first day in the past 7 days that I'm not laying in bed in a fetal position holding my stomach in agony. Yep, it was that sore.
I'm good now. I'm better.
Just like this lovely picture (which, by the way, I have no clue of it's source. Anyone?). I feel like splashes of color ready to dance my way through life again. But, I'm not ballerina material. HA!
And I can't believe I was out for a whole week! What the heck?! Even work was out of the schedule too. But, I finally got the kiddos back and we just ate some good 'ole chocolate cake. It's a miracle worker.
To describe it briefly, I had this horrible stomach bug that just would not leave me. It was non-stop cramping pains. I never want to eat chicken noodle soup again. Okay, wait I take that back. Besides chocolate cake being a miracle worker, chicken noodle soup gots it's ways too.

Now the work week is back and I've got a bunch of bullets on my to-do list! At least I know May wont be as busy as March and April were. Gahh. April was a gooooooood month (minus all the pains I just complained about) but May...I'm so ready for you. So so so ready.
I hope y'all had a great week...and an even better one this week.
love love

No comments:

Post a Comment