Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Hello lovelies! Please excuse my absence! This past week was filled with 12,000 Easter eggs that needed to be filled with candy (and then counted and separated into boxes), 100's of papers that needed to cut, numbered and labeled, 80 tshirts that needed to go to their rightful owners (this by far had the most drama lol) AND a lot of other (big) small things that needed to come together by yesterday.
As ansty as I just sounded, everything went smoothly, sort of, but nonetheless...things got done and we all left happy!
Two of our five (3 more next week Saturday) went GREAT yesterday. I was one of the site/planning directors for yesterday's events. While I was giving the message in Hanalei it started to pour and about 25 kids including myself squeezed under a 10x10 pop-up tent. Those 25 kids gave their lives to Jesus! In the rain! And about 160 kids at our first egg hunt gave theirs.

It was awesome. I'll be uploading more egg hunt pics later this week. That's Buddy Easterly, the best Easter bunny ever.
I'll be at the beach today! xx

2 comments:

  1. How fun and I bet filling that many Easter eggs did take some time! Very cute picture and I can't wait to see the rest!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from for the love of blogs. I like this picture, and how awesome that so many kids now know Jesus!

    ReplyDelete