Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Makeup Essentials

 Hey ladies! I wanted to show you my most used products in my makeup bag! Amongst all the other brushes and palettes I have, these are the ones I always use. Always. They are serious business and I love love love them!
1. Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara- Uh, hello! Remember me telling you that I love drugstore makeup? Well, here's another product my pretty little (long) eyelashes adore. This brush is like manna from heaven... soo good. I love a thick mascara that does not clump, and this is it. Totally worth the 6 bucks.

2. MAC 217 Blending brush- Oh, this brush should be in every girl's makeup inventory. Talk about miracle worker. It's theee best blending brush I've ever had. No, really. It's stinken awesome and so durable. If you don't have one, visit your local MAC counter and be prepared for blending goodness.

3. Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette- You want to hear a personal story? Well, when my grandma died in December of '09, we found tons of stuff in her room that she ordered from QVC and this lady was stacked with makeup. I mean STACKED. She was packing some serious beauty products. So all my girly cousins decided that we should split whatever we found. I ended up with a few BareMinerals products and creams and this awesome shmawesome (yes, that's my own word) nude palette. I love it so so so much. The colors blend well and they are very much "long-wear". It's the bomb.com.

4. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner- This little package, like my grandma who was a small lady, packs heat. Serious heat. So much heat that my eyes burn with desire for it. It's so easy to use: lids, as eyeliner (duh!), painting. Ha, kidding about the last one. But really, this thing is wonderful. I will forever be grateful for my grandma the QVC queen. 

5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance- I got it as a gift from my cousin and I absolutely love it. One of the best primers I've ever had! I continue to cringe at the fact that I'll have to buy another tube for $18, but it's totally worth it! A little of this goes a long way!

What are your makeup essentials? Any products you would like to share?
Love to you all♥

1 comment:

  1. i like so much your blog and this post is very interesting:)
    Come and follow me if you like my blog?i'd be very happy if you do so..i wait u on mine..kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete