Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is Here

Hello lovelies! I can't believe it's already April. The last I checked, it was still Christmas! Since it's not and since it's almost summertime, I've decided to continue with my March Goals, which you can read here. A lot of my goals from March have certainly come to pass and I realize that I need to continue with them and be consistent in growing and changing.

In March, I made a goal to be more organized and to prioritize my life. Indeed I have; I have held tight to my organizer/planner and have kept it super neat. So neat, I can find things and papers (finally!). So this season, I'm going to continue to do just this. Plus, the next two months are crazy hectic for me. Putting together an Easter Egg Hunt for the church (TWO...in the same day), a Party in the Park for the kids (which is tomorrow), tons of photo shoots to plan and do by the time June hits AND (drumroll please...) my Etsy shop.

Which brings me to a goal that I didn't finish yet. I have to admit, my Etsy shop kind of took the back burner for a while and slowly but surely it's coming back up. I really really really want to get everything made and together by the beginning of May. Maybe I need an assistant? Ha. No. But I do need a kick in the butt. I'll get on it, pinky swear! While we're on the subject of shops, check out the lovely Ashley from After Nine to Five's Etsy shop. I just ordered a Heart with a key and lock necklace and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. Check her shop out, it's wonderful!

As for followers, y'all made me smile for the past 31 days! I mean, I woke up today and found out I had 4 new followers! How crazy is that? But all you wonderful people got me to 59 followers and my goal was 50! So let's set a new goal...how about 80? 100 new followers? I should actually call y'all readers/friends...that's a better way. Or how about I stick to "lovelies"? I love that word.

One last thing....weight loss, doing more stuff outdoors. That's been going good. I'm definitely a lot more wiser in my eating habits and choices. The outdoorsy stuff is going great too. I've been at the beach almost every weekend, I just really lack in taking pictures. I know, I know. This kind of goal will always be a goal for the rest of my life.

Oh, and I've come up with a few new ideas for the blog that I don't want to announce just yet, but will in a few weeks when they are set in stone and ready to go! Y'all will LOVE it!

What are your goals for this month? This season?

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your goals, you've now made it to 60 followers! Gotta love when your followers grow past your goals, thank you blog hops. I found you on the friday blog hop. Hope you have a great weekend! http://tvstake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't seem to have a problem with setting goals, reaching them is a whole other story! I found ya on Design it chic's friday blog hop.

    http://craftiestthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goals? Same as usual... losing a few inches off my waist, eating better, exercise more, etc.
    My newest one though is to have my blog shine out to those who need to here God's wonderful gift! *sigh* and having someone become a Christian from my blog:) Even if it's just one person, ya know?
    That's awesome about the followers! I sure would like to have that many:)
    See you in "my life" *giggle*
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made goals to actually get out a piece of paper and figure oh what my goals actually are, but I never seem to get around to it. BUT I have been dieting to be a bit more healthy, so that's a sort of goal- being healthier with my eating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goals are the way to go, i have a set list for myself as well.

    I award you a stylish blog award on my blog.. go check it out
    http://versatileedgyworld.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very cute blog!! I am definitely following you now!
    My goals are so many and I can't wait to cross them out on my goal list :)

    xoxo,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have had a weight loss goal since after christmas and so far...i have not been successful...i make a goal and that is as far as i get!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never a bad idea to have goals in mind. I really love your approach to your goals. Even if you don't hit them, you just make them a priority once again :) I think for April I want to keep in better touch with my friends. I live pretty far from home, so an additional phone call home from time to time wouldn't hurt!
    Stopped over from FTLOB. Love your blog and have a great weekend!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS is super cute!
    I love teh pinks in the photo btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't find the post about the Friday Blog Hop - I know, a little late, but I am here....

    BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thank you SO much for the kind words! (Sorry for the late reply! I'm desperately trying to get caught up before the wedding!)

    Awesome goals for this month though! :]

    ReplyDelete