Friday, May 27, 2011

My First VLOG!

LOVELIES! (Yes, in all capital letters) how was your Friday? I hope it went well! 
Today was one of those days where the heat decides to stay trapped in your house otherwise known as SUMMER! But really, the heat was excruciating so my sister and I took the kiddos to the park and it was fun. We played ball, worked on our soccer skills (I pretended that I have skills like Beckham), ran back and forth and released lots of energy!

AND we also made Lily Love's very first vlog. I hate watching myself talk and explain what I'm doing (do you too?), but the kiddos were there and were wanting some vid time. So here we are... Che' and some of her daycare kiddos. I also apologize for my raggedy shirt and messy hair... and for the wind. 

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. xo


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Adorable kids too...how fun to get to hang out with them for the day! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend too!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo adorable! hope u had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete