Sunday, May 22, 2011

the ones who matter


 Lovelies, say hi to my wonderful family. My ma, dad and my sister.
We had a little sushi and Starbucks date on Friday night and it was just what we needed. It was a really relaxing night! So say a little "cyber" hi to them! They mean the world to me. The WORLD!

Oh, and here is a little pic of the beautiful moon that was shining SO bright over Kaua'i last week. A few of us sat outside and watched a movie under the beautiful light. All of these nights were spent with the ones who matter. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. I'll be making a few new announcements this week, so stay tuned! xo

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable family you have...and you are right, they ARE the ones who matter! :) Lovely moon picture too! Can't wait for the announcements!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete