Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend

Lots of family time this weekend. And tons of food too.
If you didn't know, I have a spot in my heart for MMA and the UFC. I get a kick out of watching it. 
Yeah, I'm that girl. 
Ate way too much... cupcakes. My weakness.
Got a few family members to support/sponsor and donate to my Tread on Trafficking campaign. 
Win.
I start TOT tomorrow so I'll be posting my "mile log" on the blog (I got rhymes) for the next two months.

Quality time at it's finest. 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
My weekend playlist:
1. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
2. Wakey!Wakey! - Light Outside
3. Bon Iver ft. St. Vincent - Roslyn
4. Olin and the Moon - Not in Love
5. Matt Wertz - Everything Will Be Alright
6. Bethany Joy Galeotti - Then Slowly Grows
7. Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - Tiny Light
8. Steve Vai - Tender Surrender
9. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
10. Derby - Michigan

1 comment:

  1. ya my husband got me into UFC and now i sadly enjoy going to the strip club to watch it... i even have a thing for GSP

    ReplyDelete