Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend



The weekend happened way too fast. But, as quickly as it passed, a lot of good things happened.
I'm an official iPhone owner hence my instagram and hipstamatic (which are great apps by the way) photos. My mom is slightly relieved that I no longer have to use her phone to take cool pictures.
My god-daughter had her second ballet recital and I was all tears as she twirled away in her little tutu with the rest of the 3-year old girls. It was the cutest thing ever and I'm so proud of her! She just had her 4th birthday and mannn has she grown! 
Enjoy the rest of the green photos of Kauai.
So, iPhones, recitals and lots of family time this weekend. In 2 weeks, I'll be taking a much needed staycation for my birthday with a lot of my family! Poolside drinks and burgers, a junior suite and one really fun weekend with my girly cousins and one of thee best friends in the whole wide world!
xo lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely x 3! Woo Hoo on owning an iPhone...welcome to the club! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your god-dauther looks so adorable. love what she is wearing. and the photos turned out great.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love visiting your blog just to oooh and aah over your gorgeous pics of Hawaii!!! SO lucky you are to live in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cool that you got an Iphone! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! The kiddos are so cute! Love the feather boa :)


    have a great day!
    - stephanie

    ReplyDelete