Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Since I've Been Gone

HELLO AGAIN lovelies.
It feels so great to be blogging again. I've had so many things I wanted to share for the past two weeks. It really was a hard thing to keep it all bottled up. Summer has been amazing so far! I celebrated my birthday at an amazing resort with my nearest and dearest friends and family. I've spent a lot of time in the sun and have gotten my tan back! A few other things I've been doing is remodeling my little daycare and making it all kid-proof and kid-approved. I'll be posting more on that later. 


If you were wondering about the blog, I decided to take a mini break while on my mini-vacay. I then decided to do a little overhaul of the blog: shape it, present new ideas, make it better. All of those. And a lot more. Over the next few weeks I'll be resurrecting a few features that have fallen victim to my forgetfulness (i.e. Three Things I Love, Wednesday Wishes... etc.). So stay tuned for that and some new features that I'm slowly working on. Slowly but surely.
I know the blog doesn't have a "major overhaul and makeover" look (one that I've been advertising over the weeks), but I caught the "simplicity" bug and have decided to keep it white and simple. I'm also famous for always changing things around. Ahh.
Also, Ashley from After Nine to Five inspired me to take down my "follower counter" (as I like to call it). All for good reasons. Go read her post here. I swear she read my mind. 

Anyways sweets, I'd just like to say thank you for being a Lily Lover. If you are reading this, you make me smile from ear to ear! You make me happy and you are the ones I think of when I'm at the beach and am wanting to share a funny moment with, but since we can't all be on the beach at the same time while that funny moment happened, I rush to share it here. So, I appreciate every page view, tweet, e-mail and comment.

So I'm back and am here to stay. Oh, and I've been reading all of your blog posts too in my Google Reader. XO.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your sweet words on the widget. I am so happy I took it down. Some days it's kind of weird without it - I instinctively look for the numbers - but it's changed my views a lot.

    Glad you're here to stay!

    ReplyDelete