Thursday, June 23, 2011

Twenty Four.


This year, my birthday was the absolute best. 
I called my girly cousins and my best friend and told them to pack their bags and meet me at a beautiful resort. Bags were packed immediately.

I wanted to escape and celebrate with the people that are so near and dear to my heart. The girls who kept running with me and helped me to never look back. Those were the ones I wanted to ring in my 24th year of life with. We had a girl's night out in. And a day in...the pool(s). Of course I was way too busy swimming, so you gots to enjoy all the pictures I could manage to take. (Still waiting on best friend to get me those cool underwater shots we took.) Enjoy my mini-staycation.

So while most people fear the number 13, I was having the best day of my life.
I may have just realized I'm actually 24. Cheers, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated :) Looks like you had a great time! I turned 24 this year too, yay!

    ReplyDelete