Monday, June 27, 2011

The Weekend in Instagram

Went to an amazing Art Walk on Friday night with a few friends. I've never been to one (nor did I know our tiny island had one) and I left with tons of inspiration! I got a few items such as feather hair extensions (so cool!), a really pretty vintage ring and the best taco known to man...and woman! The art work above was by far my favorite. It kind of reminds me of my unending thoughts and emotions that are filled with hope. Colorful hope.


On Saturday the entire family ventured out to our family farm house in Hanalei. The place still looks the same! My great-grandparents, grandparents and mom grew up on this property. Taro patches and memories scattered everywhere. That's my grandpa (in the middle) with his sisters and brother. They beckoned everyone out there for lunch and family time. They said they're getting old...

Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Love to you all. XO

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh that ring!! it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ring! And omg look at all that kalo :)

    ReplyDelete