Friday, July 1, 2011

Breath of Fresh Air

Hello lovelies! Just wanted to peek in. I'm currently working on my sister's NEW shop. I never knew how much hard work it is to put it all online, figure out prices, do photoshoots, find packaging and edit photos. PHEW! But it's all totally worth it because I'm so proud of my sister! She creates these awesome headbands for little girls and us big girls too!
Anyways, hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend! I'll be super busy for the next 2 weeks. My family from California are slowly trickling in (and staying with us too!), Kids Camp for my church is on the 11th and it's my first year as an assistant camp director (SCARY!) and lots of ministry work going on for the next month or so. I just keep repeating to myself: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

Yes, yes I can. Happy 4-day weekend y'all. XO

5 comments:

  1. i love those! when does her shop open up?

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) the shop opens up on the 14th! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness love it! Going to check it out as SOON as it opens! Hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute headband, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo and you too Che'! Good luck with the Shop. I can't wait to see it :) Let me know so I can help advertise!!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete