Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 days about me // Day 1: Your Favorite Song

Who can just pick one song? That can never happen, but since it kind of has to happen right now, I know the song that I would choose: St. Patrick's Day by John Mayer. 
The first time I heard this song, I felt a warmness in my heart and I immediately felt all the nostalgia of childhood. I love his take on boy meets girl. Boy talks to girl on phone and they get to know each other. Boy and girl take a walk around town during Christmastime. Boy and girl probably and most likely end up together. Forever.
Um, hi. Can I have a heavy dose of that atmosphere? Thanks.

30 Days About Me

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet sweet comment! So happy to hear you too have a sister to share your dreams with! Best of luck!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool song:) My family and I loves listening to John Mayer on road trips.... it's kind of our thing ;)
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome song. I've never heard that song before, but it's so beautiful. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I'm a huge John Mayer fan and I love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete