Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 days about me // Day 3: Favorite TV Show

This is an easy one. I love One Tree Hill. Last year, my best friend tried to get me hooked on this show and I refused to. A few months later I spent two hours watching a re-run on SOAP and I had to call her and eat my words because I wanted to watch it from the very first episode. I borrowed seasons 1-6 on DVD from another friend and spent 3 weeks of last summer diving head first into TV drama, love stories and characters that I somehow connected to. Well, not all characters. 

I love the story lines and the poetry that the writers laced and weaved through each episode. Sure, there were a handful of over dramatized situations, but it didn't seem hokey. The music was serious business too! Also, I'm a girl who loves to observe the writing and true meaning of each character and they hooked me. And seriously, Chad Michael Murray and James Lafferty? Yeah.

Here are a few of my favorite scenes from OTH. 

Favorite song. Awesome scene.

My favorite TV couple.

Bethany Joy Galeotti is an amazing actress. AMAZING.

James Lafferty a.k.a Nathan Scott. 

After 4 seasons, they finally end up together! 

Watch this one!! Heartbreaking scene... 
And since almost EVERY SINGLE video of One Tree Hill is not embedded, you may want to look it up on YouTube. 

Also, here is an awesome One Tree Hill playlist: 
1. The Honorary Title - Far More
2. Cary Brothers - Ride
3. Cheap Trick - Smile
4. Mozella - Going Home
5. Wakey!Wakey! - Light Outside
6. The Bowerbirds - Crooked Lust
7. Grace Potter and The Nocturnals - Apologies
8. Angus and Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
9. A Fine Frenzy - Ashes and Wine
10. Everly (Bethany Joy Galeotti) - Girl in the Moon 
11. Olin and the Moon - Not in Love
12. Shannon LaBrie - Calls Me Home
13. Willie Nelson - Angel Flying to Close to the Ground
14. City and Colour - Northern Wind
15. La Rocca - Non Believer
16. Jose Gonzales - Heartbeats




1 comment: