(photo via we♥it)It's August and I haven't done a "goals post" since May. My lovely (newly found) cousin, Tiera did a post yesterday about her weekly goals and it reminded me to do one too!
I think I may count today, August 1st, as a "summer is officially over" kind of day. This summer went by in a flash, but as fleeting as it was, it was one of the best summers I've had in years! I spent almost a full month with family that was visiting from the mainland, I had an amazing 24th birthday at a beautiful hotel with all the people I love, I've seen so many beautiful sunsets (but not enough sunrises) and I've been sunburnt for the better half of summer.
Soon it'll be Fall and as soon as we know it, we'll be celebrating summer all over again. I have a little mini break until ministry picks up again and we'll be nose diving into event after event. Let's see...
- Shape-up. I'm re-joining Zumba again today at my church. I need to loose at least 40 pounds by Christmas. No joke.
- Speaking of Christmas, I need to start on some Christmas shopping. I'm preparing early...
- Be steady in my blogging. Consistency, Che'Lyssa!
- 120 followers by October?
- Write more, read more and journal a lot more.
- Buy a camera preferably a Nikon D3100. These Instas and Hipsta pictures aren't cutting it for every post.