Sunday, August 21, 2011

Daycare Picnics


We had a picnic last week under the tent (which we never took down after our yard sale) and had a blast. It was a hot day and lunch that included dipping sauces needed to be eaten outside: at the end, all I had to do was shake off the sheet and throw it in the washer. The kids had fun too. They kept asking me to take pictures of them laughing and making funny faces. Monkey see, monkey do!

Riley, the girl in the dress is leaving this week Thursday (she's my cousin's daughter) and last week was her last days at the daycare! She's been attending for the past year and a half and I am going to miss her! She and her parents are off to California for a new journey in life. Which means I have a trip to plan...NOW. We spent this weekend with them, so stay tuned for fun pictures of the beach and mini-golfing!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend. I know I did!
XO




2 comments:

  1. aww they're all super precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little cuties! Does any state have more kids with bleached hair than HI?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete