Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Golfing and Midnight in Paris


My sister and I took our parents mini-golfing last Saturday. Wait, actually they paid for everything so they took us. Whoops.
It was really fun. And hot. 
Thank God I had fashionable holes in my pants. They were my saving grace. Personal air conditioning.
It was really fun and so awesome when my sister tallied up the points and announced that I won! 

Made the 30 min. drive back home and watched UFC 134 with the family. Disappointing fights. 
But.... the weekend did not disappoint.

On Sunday we caught the "re-run" of Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris and I absolutely loved it!
It was so cute and I definitely left the theater inspired and wanting a one-way ticket to Paris.
If you haven't seen it, go see it! I highly recommend it!







1 comment:

  1. "Midnight in Paris" is on my list of films to see and if it is no longer in theatres when I visit my fiancé in 2 weeks, we'll be renting it once it is out!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete