Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Been doing a lot of thinking lately. A lot of writing too.
Good thinking, great writing and lots of inspiration.

Just a quiet little mid-week post. 
Feeling a little better, I just have a cough that is lingering. 
Other than that, it's kind of the calm before the storm: summer is winding down and when fall picks up, so will ministry work for Children's ministry. I'm really excited about that! 

And.... can I be honest with y'all? Okay.
1. 30 Days About Me might take 40 days...or 60 days. I don't know. Either way, all combined, it will be "30 days"..
2. I love you all. I never thought blogging would allow me to meet so many wonderful people. I've made a bunch of lovely bloggy friends! Also, hello to all my new followers, y'all make me smile!

Oh and don't forget, you can sponsor Lily Love in September! Click the sponsor tab for more info. 
Keep it classy!



3 comments:

  1. I simply adore you Che'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so lovely!! I am definitely following!

    ReplyDelete