Monday, August 15, 2011

Sicky Poo

(via weheartit)
Hello lovelies! As I type this, I'm hacking like a old man who smokes like a chimney. My body aches and I have a major headache. BUT. I can always sneak time in for a peek at my lovely bloggy friends. Yes, YOU! I know I have a regular cold, but I may have to take my chunky butt to the doctor because for the past 2 weeks I have been so tired. From the moment I wake up my body laggs and throughout the day I'm constantly sleepy and by the time 8:30pm hits... I can't even keep my eyes open wide enough to watch tv. 
Maybe I don't get enough rest, or maybe I'm super unhealthy. I don't know, but being sick twice in a month and always being tired even with the help of "pick-me-uppers"...I can't deal.

Off to the doctors I shall go. 
So please excuse my lack of posting and spreading the love. 
I'll be back in a few days...
♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you! I woke up this morning with a sore throat and now the nose is starting...summer cold time! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete