Monday, August 29, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight // Bonjour, Miss Mary


1 who has been your biggest inspiration? 
My parents. They gave me all they could to set me up for success, and they succeeded!

2 what made you start a blog? 
Boredom, really. Then I started to use it to connect with other bloggers and find inspiration for new hobbies and crafts. The blogsphere is really quite amazing.

3 are there any challenges you come across when it comes to blogging or owning your own business? 
Gaining consistent readership was a huge challenge. However, sites like twitter, and ESPECIALLY FTLOB helped tremendously. And now, not only do I have quite a few readers from around the world...my RSS feed is ridiculously full with amazing bloggers!

4 what are some of your hobbies? 
Photography, crafting, yoga, getting addicted to TV shows, latte art, water painting

5 wine or beer? 
Wine!

6 what is your favorite movie? 
The Fall. I highly recommend this movie. Great story and greater eye candy (theatrically).

7 if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Paris, France! I always wanted to live there for a couple of months!

8 all of your dreams come true, who do you want standing next to you?
My fiance.

9 what would you say to your 13 year old self? 
It gets better! ...and acne isn't forever. and embracing your awkwardness makes you less awkward.

10 name one thing that is on your bucket list? 
Visit Europe.

1 comment:

  1. shes a sweet girl. I love her blog.
    how does your sponsorship work?

    ReplyDelete