Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mama love

(via)

I can’t wait to be a mom. I can’t wait to hold my baby in my arms and cuddle he/she all night long.
The long nights and loud cries, I can’t wait to wipe teary eyes.
It’s a longing that has been aching in my soul. For how long?
Since many years ago.

My hands yearn to squeeze chubby cheeks
and my lips so gently wants to kiss those small lips
and skidded knees and round foreheads.
My arms and soul so desperately yearns to hug and hold my sweets.
My heart desires to speak words of truth and wisdom and life to my little lovebug.
My tummy grumbles and aches to make homemade cookies and pancakes in the morning
and pasta when the sun goes down.
When the moon comes up, my heart will be ready to sing lullabies and read stories
till my little love roams in the hills and rivers that occupy dreamland.

I cannot wait to be a mother.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Che. Beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a big heart and a beautiful soul, you will be an amazing mother someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet! I'm absolutely not the mothering kind, lol... And I've had to make sure my mom's okay with the fact that I will never make her a grandma hahaha! But I'm a pretty kick-ass aunty :)

    ReplyDelete