Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mini Vacation..... over.


Happy Tuesday lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! 
My little "mini vacation" has ended and although I had a great time, I'm happy to be back in reality. Is that even legal to say? Anyways, this weekend was a fun one! My parents celebrated 28 years (well, 32 all together) of love. It's pretty special when you're celebrating it each year with your high school sweetheart (my mom was 15 when she and my dad started "going out")! Right, mom? We spent that day at the pool and getting some major sun time in.
The next night my parents came over again just to hang out and my mom ended up making a roast AND a cake for dinner. Geeze, I love her.

I'm back home now and when I look out the window I don't see the entire south shore of Kauai, but I still see God's majestic works all around me. And that, my friends, makes me a blessed woman!

Love to you all.

PS. I am not a cat lover, but Molly (who I called Molly Ringwald the entire time) made me fall for her. She was so cute!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun mini vacation and how fun that your parents celebrated so many years together...my parents celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary this weekend! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is so lovely there! Glad you had a great time!
    Also, i MUST know... who did your blog design? It is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete