Friday, September 2, 2011

Mini Vacation


While you're reading this, I will be on my way to a very nice neighborhood with killer views (exactly like the one pictured), long wavy hills and houses to drool over. I'll be setting my bags down into a room sitting on the back end of the second floor with a huge bay window that hangs over the huge backyard. I may even be sitting on the top floor balcony couches basking in the silence and coo's of the dark night that stands before me.

Yes. That's what I'll be doing. House sitting a beautiful home that overlooks the entire south side of Kaua'i. 

But what will truly make this weekend special is the fact that my parents will be celebrating 28 years of marriage! Twenty. Eight. Years. Of. LOVE.
So they'll be coming over and we'll be taking a dip into the pool that is conveniently available to all residents.

I'll be back on Monday, I hope everyone has a great 3-day Labor Day weekend!
Sending hearts to all my lovelies! 
XO



9 comments:

  1. Jealous, cramped up in the city here I need a more rural view :) Hope you have a great weekend, ad congrats to your parents for the big two eight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your parents!! -squee-

    Have a wonderful weekend & vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! So jealous! Have a great time :)

    xoxo, Nali
    http://nalimon.blogspot.com

    P.S. Wanderin' on over from Weekend Wander.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! Thanks for following - and I'm still jealous of your vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog, stopping buy from FTLOB, newest follower! just added your button to my blog. :) Have a nice weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous- have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place looks just beautiful! I hope you have an awesome weekend there!

    Stopping by from FTLOB!
    Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab photo :) Have fun on your mini vaca :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 28 years of love to your parents! Have a great weekend, sweetie! :-)

    ReplyDelete