Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shopping + Painting + Bad News + Friendships


For some reason, I kept thinking that today was Monday. Holidays that always land on a Monday throws my entire week off. Well, not the week, just my thought process. So to ease my jumbled up brain, I hung out with my best friend. We had sushi for lunch, drank our usuals from Starbucks and shopped like we had money; our typical trip to the mall. 

Got home a few hours later anxious to hear good news from my friend. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably would've noticed that I was excited to share some news. Except, when I got home the news I was expecting wasn't so exciting after all. It was actually really heart breaking. I'm trying not to tease you with news, but of course I will not, for the sake of my best friend, air her news all over this place. It is a private matter, but I wont hide my emotions. After we had a little "cry sesh" I took out all of my art supplies and got busy. Painted for about 3 hours until I started to feel better while sending texts full of hearts and smiles her way.

Tonight is family night and the laughter and joy that entails will surely suppress my unending thoughts of today's news.

And hey, best friend (because I know you'll read this)... you always got my shoulder! Chin up, things are about to get way better. Love you!

Love your friends, lovelies. 
Xo

4 comments:

  1. You are a good friend, Che'. Give a hug to your BFF for me. It won't fix the problem, but hugs are good and sometimes they help. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I'm curious! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, the only thing that makes bad news worse is when you're expecting good news. Hope things look up for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for you both;] I hope God brings you both smiles and laughs your ways!
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete