Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sponsor Love // christa.jae

I am a graphic design student @ FIDM, an aspiring photographer, a free-lance/hobby graphic-artist, animal lover, & a girlfriend to an extremely cute guy.
Over at christa.jae I blog a lot of non-sense. I mean while we are being honest, I sure don't have a blogging schedule, except for my lovely sponsors of course! Other than that, I usually plop down and blog about whatever is on my mind. That tends to be a lot about my pup, molly (aka the cutest little pupp you ever did see!), and my soccer-playing boyfriend, who might I add has a super cool French last name. I also blog about other random things. If I had to choose the #1 topic, it would be "love". I can't get enough of it. I just LOVE it :) I like to share things I witness, the things God is doing in my life as well and the ones around me. I share my dreams, my hopes, my aspirations, my thoughts, basically my life! I hope you take a trip by there and gander. I sure would love to have you!
 
blog // facebook // twitter // tumblr
 

No comments:

Post a Comment