Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I Wore // Autumn



It's the first day of Fall so I decided to wear my new skirt that I got for $1 yesterday at a Salvation Army and one of my favorite mustard colored sweater/top. It was serious comfort. 
My earrings are by Garden of Eden Designs. I love them and usually wear them with most of my casual outfits.
Oh, and that's my baby sister there. She'll probably kill me for posting this picture. 
So if I don't post anything in the next 2 days.... report this to the police! Okay, not really. But, I think she looks cute. These are the goofy faces we make more than 297 times a day.

One more thing! I lost 3 lbs. this past week. That my friends is a big number for me! Weighing in next week... I'll give the results of that on my next WIY post. 


Hope you all are having an amazing Thursday!
XO




6 comments:

  1. you just look lovely! and you definitely know how to work the earrings! thanks girl!

    peace. love. create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, you look great! love your earrings, pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are to die for. And I'm loving the "mustard yellow". Looks great on you!

    xo, Lauren [Let It Be.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit.. the earrings are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorg! Love that mustard color on you :)

    ReplyDelete