Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What's on My Mind this Wednesday

  • The fact that this week has been going by really quickly.
  • Breakfast
  • How much longer I cannot wait to be a mother. Adopting sounds great right about now.
  • I would adopt a child in a heartbeat. A. Heartbeat.
  • A photoshoot I'll be doing in November. I can't wait for you all to see it. (I'll be the photographer)
  • Dallas on my mind.
  • New Zealand on my mind...
  • Wanderlust 
  • I want to travel so bad.
  • My future....... husband, family, home, dog, car, children, career/job....
  • Pumpkin Spice lattes
  • How great Zac Brown and his band sounds. Major swoon.
  • My weird dreams.
  • Christmastime. Baking, spiced things, cold weather and family time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about breakfast right now, too! Pancakes would seriously amazing. I've been thinking a lot about NZ, too... Especially since the Rugby World Cup is going on there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm dying to go to NZ. On my HS graduation day I promised myself that I would go there before I'm 30!

    ReplyDelete