Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-Z link up


Seen this floating around again, so today I'm linking up with Lindsay at Scenic Glory.
You should too!

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: A king. All to my lonesome.
C. Chore that you hate: Taking out the trash. Somehow, I always find myself doing it though.
D. Dogs: A min pin and a chihuahua/terrier.
E. Essential start to your day: I stretch while walking to the living room to open up the blinds. I'm usually the first one up so I kind of "open up shop". Sometimes I'll put on some music or watch the Sunrise news.
F. Favorite color: I've always been in a relationship with yellow.
G. Gold or Silver: I don't really wear neither, but if I had to choose, it would be gold.
H. Height: 5'8".
I. Instruments you play: Guitar.
J. Job title: I have a daycare and when I'm not working I'm a full time Children's Ministry leader at my church.
K. Kids: Not yet.
L. Live: Kaua'i, Hawai'i
M. Mother’s name: Katherine but I call her MA. lol
N. Nicknames: Since I was a little girl my dad has always called me Tete. Why? I don't know. But I'm 24 and he still calls me by that name. Everyone else calls me Che Che.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I've only stayed once. But it was with my friend, she just gave birth to her daughter and she wanted someone to stay over in that creepy place with her.
P. Pet peeves: people who are debbie downers ---- Lindsay, I'm going to have to go with your answer too!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I know that a life without love is no life at all." -Ever After. My favorite movie.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Just one sister. She's 4 years younger than me.
U. Underwear: Yep.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets and shiitake mushrooms. I looooove mushrooms but not shiitake mushrooms. Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn...
W. What makes you run late: My keys!! They're always hiding!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My pinky finger (for real!) and my ankle.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I can make a meeeaaannn breakfast and a really good spaghetti. That's about it. LOL.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants. I wish we had a zoo here...


3 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of my fave bloggers doing this. Is so much fun learning some little fact about the bloggers, I think I am going to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily I love the feathers! & this is such a great way to get to know some other bloggers :) stopping by from Scenic Glory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I love that you live in Hawai'i. @.@ My MIL lived there for a long while when she was in college and I've been jealous for years. It's such a gorgeous area. I'd love to visit or live there myself, especially with the weather y'all have! ♥

    ReplyDelete