Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm alive.

Hi lovelies! Please excuse my absence this week. It has been a hectic two weeks and it's about to get even busier. Just checking in and catching up on blogs. Also, hello to all my new lovelies! So glad you love my blog :) 

This weekend was pretty darn amazing. We celebrated Reign's 1st birthday party and I had a blast. We all worked hard setting up and getting everything ready so to see everyone's hard work come into fruition was a sight to see. By 9:30, the lights were turned off and one of many local bands played reggae music and we danced the night away. For a moment, I think I was dancing by myself totally immersed in the music. Anyways, one hour of feel-good music and a band that was amazing (no, really. the vocals, the music, the rythym...amazing) made my heart happy! Plus, I danced the night away with some of my best friends!

My feet still hurt and I'm super tired, but I had the time of my life. 
Another great weekend to start off the Fall season.

Be back in a few. 
I LOVE YOU ALL!



2 comments:

  1. So glad you are having such fun-filled weekend and your fall is off to a great start! You did a great time setting up the birthday party...love all the balloons!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Sista! Keep going strong for Jesus. Lokasi & I are praying for you & the Youth there in Kauai!

    ReplyDelete