Saturday, October 29, 2011

Since I've Been Gone...


 I've been away for a while now and being super busy is to blame. I'll post more pictures in the next few days about my little shenanigans that have been taking over my life. I made (I tried, held my breath and clicked 'save') a new blog layout. Something simple. But I do love, with all of my heart, Lindsay's designs. I always have. 

As for these pictures via my iphone, my church put on a play displaying some of yesterday and today's hottest musical talents - dead and alive. I was the wardrobe director this year and I had a lot of fun creating (and re-creating) costumes and pinning fake hair and making beehives. I learned how to make beehives thanks to Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. It came in handy for Amy Winehouse's head of hair. 

We have two more showings this weekend and I am in full production mode. 
I'll be back next week to show you some lovely pictures of our little trip to O'ahu we took a few weeks ago and our little Candy Lane Fall event our church put on. 

Love to you me heartys. 
Follow me on Twitter for daily updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment