Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dreams to be had...

Hello there lovelies. The busyness of October has finally ended and although it was a fun month, I can now relax and actually do something like clean my room. One thing that has been going through my brain for the past twenty or so days have been the words "what's next?" and I may or may not have that all figured out. A few opportunities have sprung up out of the blue and have had me in immense prayer asking God to show me the way. I can't say exactly what they are yet, but when I can, you will all be the first to know! 

Along with the above question, I have been showered with the thoughts of my own dreams and goals in life. What do I want to do? Where do I want to go? I even find myself asking, even if twenty years too late "What do you want to be when you grow up?!" 

I ponder and I think for days about this not-so-simple question that seemed so easy to answer when you're four years old. I have all these visions and plans about what I want to do and accomplish by the time I'm 30 and it seems as if all I have to do is get out of the boat and follow my dreams.

So, dreams and goals... I'm all yours.



What are some of your dreams and goals for life?

No comments:

Post a Comment