Monday, November 21, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas


I know Thanksgiving has not happened yet, but I just had to start plastering our home with our Christmas decor! Some of the decor you see here have been a part of our family for the past 10 years! As for the new folks to join, they're the little village people and all the larger buildings. I love it. It just makes my heart happy!


We have two little pups that we love and last year we decided to give them their own tiny stockings. My dad had the grand idea of adding on a stocking for our fish. I tell you, my dad secretly loves that beta. Our stockings have gone through every Christmas since my sister and I were little girls. They never get stuffed though. We have a hard time keeping gifts from each other, but I think I will change that this year! We'll be getting our tree in a few days! I can't wait to make it pretty!


 When do you start taking out your Christmas decor?

1 comment:

  1. What cute Christmas decor! I am loving this time of year. We usually don't put up our decorations until right after Thanksgiving, but that is right around the corner, so I am really happy about that!

    BTW, I owe you an email; hoping to get it to you this week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete