Saturday, November 19, 2011

Office Space


Lately, I have been loving the look of home offices. I have been wanting to rearrange my own room to have space for a desk where I can read, write and stare out of my window. I have been looking everywhere for a cute little desk and it hasn't shown up yet, but I'm pretty sure it will when I get a smaller bed. Anyways, enjoy the spaces I plan on emulating when the time comes to rearrange.
PS- Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! I caught the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn. No, I did not stand in line all day - I went to the theater at 10pm and was seated in a great seat by 11:30. I guess Kauai wasn't too excited. But I kind of was - the movie turned out great. 

Love to you all.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, all lovely offices. Specially the first one :)

    ReplyDelete