Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's On My Mind and a Happy Thanksgiving


  • Thanksgiving and spending time with my family. Family, food and laughs. I'm a thankful soul.
  • Starting new traditions. My mom and I were talking about the kinds of traditions that I want to start when I have my own family and home. A few years ago, I started this tradition to always catch a movie on Christmas night and the first night of the New Year. So far, the theater has seen me every year. Besides that, I can't wait to start new traditions in my future...
  • Happiness during this holiday season. The past few months have been so hectic that part of me got so caught up in what I was doing that I let it consume me, in all the best possible ways of course, but I forgot to kick my feet up every once in a while and really take a deep breath and breathe in my happiness. I'm 24, single, I live with my parents and I'm blessed beyond measure. This holiday season has started off great. Here's to kicking up my feet even more...
  • Living with my parents. I love it, but soon it'll be my time to leave and experience the "fueled by ramen" kind of living; I had a little taste of that a few years back, but I feel that my time is coming soon. Until then, I'll freely enjoy my mom's home cooked meals and my dad's goofiness that is always readily available. These are two people I am definitely thankful for. Thankful times a million.
  • A certain future endeavor. I can't quite say, yet, what this endeavor is - and I don't mean to tease - but I think about it daily and I write about it, I draw it, I dream it... now it's time to do it. Time to put two feet forward and charge. It's going to cost me money, but I'm believing God for a breakthrough in my finances and for a brain that'll take in everything I'm going to have to learn in order for this to work. 
I'll be a bit busy tomorrow - mostly stuffing my face with Turkey - but I wish each and every one of you an amazing Thanksgiving. I like to write down what I'm thankful for and repeat it to myself that way I won't forget. If it's someone you're thankful for, tell them - a lot. I know that I'm thankful for each and every one of you, my lovelies. I'm very grateful that I get to share my heart with all of you wonderful people. 

Happy Thanksgiving!



2 comments: