Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 // a few of my favorite posts

With 2 days left in 2011, I have been pondering on this past year and I must say that it was very weird year. For the most part, it was a good kind of weird. I've gotten close to a few people that I never thought I would, a friendship went awry and I really opened up (here on the blog, especially) about certain emotions that I've bottled up for a while. I learned a lot about myself and am currently having an adventure finding more quirks about me.

Having this blog has been so fun! I have made a handful of friends that I hold near and dear to my heart. Who would've thunk, eh? So, to all my readers, thank you for a GREAT year here at Lily Love! Thank you for all of your encouraging words and for sticking with me through my complaining and super bad grammar (no, really), I love you all!

A few of my favorite posts from this year:
  • On staying at the Disney Aulani for FREE - here and here



1 comment:

  1. I really truly enjoy reading all of this post. Specially Än open letter to my insecurities

    ReplyDelete