I got the idea to make this list from the awesome Ashley over at After Nine to Five! So here goes...
- Journal a lot more
- Lose up to 70+ pounds (new post coming up soon!)
- Buy an iMac
Visit another country, or twoGermany and Italy?!
- Learn to appreciate what I have
- Call my best friend up more often
Learn how to sewYAY!
- Build a fort
- No sodas!
- Less computer time
- Read one book each month
- Write more music reviews
- Buy strings for my lonely guitar
- Learn how to put strings on my lonely guitar
- Learn a new song on the guitar
Take a mini-vacation without leaving the island
- Eat at a super expensive restaurant
- Make a really good bread pudding (made one when I was in HS, but I lost the recipe!)
- Cook more
- Engage in street-style photography
Absolutely no gossip mags. Those things are of the devil, I tell ya!
- Read my bible. 2 chapters when I wake up and 1 before bed
- Tell more people about the love that Jesus has for them
- Remind myself of the love that Jesus has for me
- Study abstract painting and paint more of it
Open up a shop...an online one for nowShop. No cutting my hair, unless its just a trimCut it SHORT already!
- Spend more time outdoors
- Organize my finances
- Go hiking at all the hard places
Join and finish the Tread on Trafficking campaign this summer Eat at a restaurant, alone
- Buy a car
- Have more faith :)
Let go of negative friendships/relationships
- Truly learn photography. The ins-and-outs of my Lola (my camera)
- Less fast food and more home cooked meals
Watch a movie at the theater, aloneWent to the Hunger Games alone!
- Start a mini-photography business and do more shoots like this and this
Stay in a cabin at Koke'e State ParkYep. Summer was fun.
- Thrift shopping = bliss; do more of it
- Finish my room decor
- Be nicer; Sometimes, I need an attitude adjustment!
- Buy a wide-angle lens
- Go to a concert
- Park in the farthest parking stall and walk
- Smile more
- Be an encourager
Setup a few garage salesWe had a really big one this year!
- Learn a new language
Have fun in Italy ;)