Thursday, December 1, 2011

December.

I have been waiting for this month to show up and now it's finally here. 
This week has been a super fast week and I'm hoping that December will stay and linger for awhile because I love everything about it: Christmas, the smell, the feel, the music, the get-togethers with friends and family, the coffee mugs and the cold nights.
I could swim in December for a long while. I like when it swims through my bones and sits in my soul and beats in my heart. I had a bad December a few years ago (you'll read about that in a future post), but this December is going to be the best one yet. I can feel it. I can feel it.

I love Christmas too. I get to celebrate the true meaning of my life: Jesus.
Nothing better than that...

Anyways, here's my new favorite song

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty song...I hadn't heard it before!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete