Thursday, December 8, 2011

HBD Lily Love // Favorite Post #2 "Let it Go"


One of my favorite posts to write (and to share) was the post about being able to Let It Go.
It wasn't excruciatingly painful to write, but it lingered in that area of difficulty. It was all a part of a healing process in my life, and now that I look back on it, it really set me free; to let it all out. 

I hope it touches you in some way or another. If you have certain things to let go of but can seem to find the strength to, put your trust and faith in God and He'll do it! He loves you and is for you! I know that because He pulled me through my heartbreak. 

Read it here.

{If you haven't caught the "favorite post #1", you can read it here. It's my favorite one because it was my first post.}

No comments:

Post a Comment