Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: opening a store!!

I'M OPENING AN ONLINE STORE!

It has been a dream of mine to open up a store and I'm finally going to do it! I tried to do an Etsy shop a while back but I felt the need to totally back away from it because I felt it wasn't the right time. I must admit I got way ahead of myself and did not think, even for a second, on how I was going to plan the [Etsy] shop and it's contents. 
But....
Here we are, it's a new year and I'm ready to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. If you read my 52 Goals for 2012 post, you will have read that one of my (big) goals is to open up a shop. As you all know, I love to thrift and I love to find old things and make them new, so much so that my closet is full of stuff that I don't even fit! I buy and I buy and I buy and I buy with so much vision for a piece of clothing and no one's ever going to see it if it's tucked away in my closet. I'm wanting to share all those pretty things I find and I am so excited to finally be able to! 

So with great thinking and planning and creativity ahead, I am announcing that my shop, which will be named Lily Love (of course) will officially open in May 2012. I know that it's 5 months from now, but I have a lot to do and without stretching myself too far I think that that is a pretty good pace to work at! 

I can't wait to show you a few things that I have up my sleeve! And for all the Kaua'i lovelies, you'll be able to buy your photography sessions through the shop! 

Please help me spread the word! I'll keep you all posted! Also, be sure to follow Lily Love on Facebook...that's where some of the updates will be taking place! 

XX Che'

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I would love to hear your ideas. I have tried etsy for almost a year but I haven't had much success.

    ReplyDelete