Tuesday, January 3, 2012

daily essentials // loreal go 360 clean

If you're like me and have really sensitive skin, L'oreal's go 360 Clean cream cleanser will do miracles! After years of using the same ol' Clean and Clear cleanser, I finally switched my products. Not only does this cleanser leave your face feeling smooth, but the cleanser itself is thin and is super silky. It also comes with a little soft scrubber that lathers everything together and gets rid of all those black heads! I like to use this product right before I go to bed.

What are some products that you like to use to clean your face?

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the sensitive skin one? It's the blue one in the 360 line! I used that one for a long time :) I just started using First Aid Beauty, and almost every one of their products is formulated for sensitive skin -- it's pretty awesome so far! Plus I've been using it with my new Clarisonic :)

    ReplyDelete