Tuesday, January 24, 2012

italian street style

Here in Hawai'i, we never (EVER) have a "white winter" or temps that drop so low that we need central heating systems. When I lived in Dallas in the Fall/Winter of '08, the lowest it got to - that I had to endure - was 23 degrees. My Hawaiian buns thought it was the end of the world. When I moved back home, all of that warm clothes stayed itself in Dallas in my best friend's closet.

I loved dressing in layers and wearing cute cardigans with leggings and scarves and gloves which makes me happy because I get to dress like that all over again in Italia! I have been scouring the interwebs for Italian street style ... and oh my goodness those Italians know how to dress! Here's a few of my favorite street style shots (some from other parts of Europe too!) that I'm waiting to emulate come Friday!



Photos: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4





No comments:

Post a Comment