Thursday, January 12, 2012

storefronts, encouraging words and regina spektor

I have been working hard putting together the online storefront and I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek - yes, a super tiny one! HAHA! I am so excited that I'm finally going to open up a little shop that I can call my own! Not only do I have a ton of things to finish online, but I have a lot of things to finally put together and I cannot wait to show them all to you! I have been in full idea mode and have been writing and drawing out plans, items and ideas. I am also looking to pair up with a few of my creative friends. I'm super excited!! It's crazy how a little thought you have can grow into something big in your life - kind of like the intro to this Regina Spektor song.
This year is going to be a great a year and I'm so happy that I have you all to share it with! Also, next week, I'll finally be sharing about where I will be going... remember that little secret I had? Yep. 

So... follow your dreams my friends. Dreams really do come true and although it may not happen exactly when you want it to happen, the time will come for that dream to come to life. Don't give up!! 

XO


Aisle to Aloha

5 comments:

  1. How very exciting! I can't wait to see *more* of your online store front :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just starting to create a little store of my own today...LOVE your sneak peek! How exciting! Also, I adore Regina Spektor and the first few lyrics of that song are just lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep on reading tweets about your new store, and from the looks of it, it sounds like it's going to be amazing! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great!! so excited for you to get everything running :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this message! you go girl and thanks for the reminder to never give up on our dreams :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete