Saturday, January 21, 2012

to italy i shall go

I am so happy that I finally get to share about where I will be going! I will be leaving in a few days and as I type this, my poor stomach is fluttering with butterflies. It has always been my dream to visit a foreign country like Italy and it has finally arrived! I have always been inspired by the buildings and the country itself. I mean, piazzas, the history, the Tuscan countryside, Venetian people and their love for the masquerade. I'm completely dwelling in my happiness right now. I'll have a few posts lined up while I am gone, but it might get a little quiet around these parts. 

Have any of you ever been there? Got any tips for me? Please let me know! I'd love to hear all about your trip and tips about roaming the Eternal City and the rest of the boot. 

And to those who have guessed it through my Twitter and Instagram - y'all are good!


No comments:

Post a Comment