Thursday, February 23, 2012

italy // rome part 1


We only spent one day full day in Rome, which means we had to shove everything in a matter of 7 hours - and believe me, we did! We ate breakfast in a little cafe that we found down the street from our apartment in Trastevere. Prosciutto paninis and a glass of Coke was on the menu and it really was one of the best breakfasts I've ever eaten. We jumped on a bus that would take us into the city and this is where we got off: Sacra di Largo Argentina. This would be the beginning of our Roman adventure...


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic trip! The one place I haven't gotten to go that I want to get to. I'm over from Angie's blog Living Aloha and I think your site is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ross! Thank you! Italy was a beautiful country and I hope to visit there again one day! Thank you for stopping by!

      Che'

      Delete