Monday, February 13, 2012

italy // venice: rialto bridge

 The Rialto is the oldest bridge to span over the Grand Canal and it is also near one of the best pasta restaurants ever. From the train station to the Rialto, it took us about an hour to walk there. Of course we were shopping and stopping in all the little stores on the way there. When we were sitting on the steps near the water, I felt like I was having a bit of deja vu scenario... I swear I saw that exact view in a dream once (last picture). 

Someone take me back.




1 comment:

  1. That's amazing pictures, girl! I love it. It's giving me motivation for my vacation!

    Did you feel safe while traveling with your DSLR? I was debating if I should bring it or not. I'm backpacking, so I don't know if I want to carry something so heavy....what do you think?

    ReplyDelete