Friday, February 24, 2012

the perks of president's day

After I did Kauhi and Lily's maternity shoot, I spent the rest of the day down in sunny Po'ipu with my sister and Kahiwamai & her little birdie Alamea. We finally tried out Kalaheo Coffee and Cafe for lunch and it was amazing! My BLT was the serious bizzzz nas! Everything was perfect: the food, the service and the outdoor lanai. After lunch we took the short drive to Po'ipu and visited all The Shops at Kukui'ula. It's Kaua'i's newest shopping center and although it's not a huge mall, it fits well in the atmosphere of the south side. We looked through all of the boutiques and I even got a super cute vintage mirror! Ate ice cream had an awe-inspiring experience in galerie 103 - awe-inspiring is an understatement, it was beautiful in there.

How did you spend your President's Day?

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Is that Lappert's ice cream??

    I totally forgot about President's Day. But it looks like you had an awesome day!

    Have a great weekend :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! And thank you for giving me a major french fries craving lol! This year I spent President's Day doing the Great Aloha Run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just gave myself a craving for those fries!

      Delete