Wednesday, February 29, 2012

rainy writings

 "...and in all of her wanderlust, she felt her heart beat the most when she sat around the kitchen table discussing the mundane happenings of life. It was there, in her home, where she felt the most free. She could get lost in between the travels of the unknown world of beauty and far away places, but there was no where else better than home. For it's where her heart ached with complete happiness."
-Che'

For the past few days, it has been a little quiet and rainy around these parts. I love the rain and I love the weather when it gives me reason to stay under my blanket all day, but this time things happened in the rain that kind of make my heart sore. But, the sun is coming out (according to the weather man), so I think when the 'storm' passes, so will this sloth like manner.
Cures for my 'sloth like manner'
Coffee, Grey's Anatomy, lots of Bon Iver music and a whole lot of Jesus. Mostly, it was just Jesus.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
-Jesus; Matthew 11:28

4 comments:

  1. ohh man i love that quote.. i feel that right now!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa... I had a heavy heart yesterday!

      Delete
  2. beautiful quote and i absolutely love that picture of you! so candid. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete